Quantcast

Friday, August 10, 2007

A Monster Fan Interview: Michele


Michele is another Jericho Ranger. I want to thank her for agreeing to this interview and for working for Jericho. Good job, Michele.


1. How long have you been a Jericho fan?

I have been a fan since I saw the first commercial for it last year.

2. What do you love most about the show?

I love the fact that it deals with the "What if's". Its not one of those mind-numbing reality shows that fry your brain worse then drugs do.

3. Would you join a Jericho Fan Club? Why or why not?

Absolutely. I think it would be a great way to show the cast and crew how much we love the show, and look forward to watching every week.

4. Which episode is your favorite?

I really don't have a specific favorite, although the Finale really kept me on the edge of my seat.

5. How would you explain to a new viewer what Jericho is about?

I've gotten quite a few friends hooked on it just by simply saying it is a realistic show that deals with the trials and tribulations of life during a nuclear holocaust. Its not a show you watch to see who is the grossest things or who can sing or dance better.

Thanks again, Michele. Glad you're getting more people to watch. You rock!

1 comment:

Bob Johnson said...

Thanks for another great interview, the last episode is one of my favorites, makes me hungry for more.