Quantcast

Monday, February 4, 2008

Passport To Jericho



Thanks to Kystorms for suggesting that we recognize our international readers. People from the countries listed below have visited the Monster this week and I wanted to take this opportunity to say Thank You.

If there is anything I could blog about for you please leave a comment.


Canada**** Venezuela

UK**** Norway

Pakistan ****Phillipines

Russian Federation ****Romania

Switzerland ****France

Germany ****Spain

Belgium ****Australia

New Zealand ****Peru

Brazil ****Netherlands


Special Announcement:

Jeritopia Rocks.

Chats ahead:

Monday Feb. 4-- Townsperson Jennie Sword--9 p.m. CST

Wed. Feb. 6-- Carol Barbee-- 11pm ET

Mark your calendar now.


Amy's Daily Fix

Remote Access

9 Days and Counting




Photobucket

2 comments:

kystorms said...

Can you believe how many different countries have Jericho Fans? I think it is so great!

Anonymous said...

vote for me
the Blogger's Choice Awards, the most popular user-generated blog voting site on the planet!

please vote for my site : himalman.wordpress.com/ ; link :
www.bloggerschoiceawards.com/blogs/show/38562/?utm_source=blogcatalog&utm_m...

or blog everestmydream.blogspot.com/ ; link :
www.bloggerschoiceawards.com/blogs/show/38569/?utm_source=blogcatalog&utm_m...

or blog everest.bloog.pl/ link :
www.bloggerschoiceawards.com/blogs/show/38801/?utm_source=blogcatalog&utm_m...

Great tops for everyone!... Motto of my life... my destination - Everest , come and visit my adventure world
Happy blogging! Have a nice day! -himalman :)