Quantcast

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Supernatural Fun



Thanks Taylor.

"I have been chatting with a couple of people lately, Jessica and LisiBee and how I haven’t been able to watch the season finale of Supernatural yet. Well I finally did! And thank goodness I know Jensen Ackles‘ character comes back…poor Dean hanging on those hooks all summer!!


On another note…I have to tell you all I won a Supernatural comic book/graphix (that’s the right term for it right?) book…it’s signed by Eric Kripke. And the person who created the book. I will give you more details when I get it in the mail!

So because I love Jensen so much here are some awesome screen caps I found from the shows in the past."



What does the future hold for you and Jensen or you and Jared? Here's a way to find out.

Mash Game: Predict Your Future at eSPIN-the-Bottle



"SUPERNATURAL fans have been going crazy since the season finale of the show this past May.

Since the cliffhanger of SUPERNATURAL Season 3 ending with Dean (Jensen Ackles) being sent to Hell, fans of the CW series have many questions on their minds. Questions like - how long Dean will be in Hell, what will he be like when he comes back, will he come back, and how will his time away affect his relationship with Sam (Jared Padalecki)?

On the set of Friday the 13th this past weekend, Jared Padalecki spoke about the upcoming season to the IESB."

No comments: