Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Jericho Fans: Making A Miracle
I have decided to wait until Monday to go back to my regular blogging. My real life circumstances have been taking all my time and I can't work on the blogs right now.
I am speaking of the campaign to save my dog Boo.
The good news is that, once again, some kind, compassionate Jericho fans banded together and worked with me on a solution. The best news is that Boo has been saved. She has a new foster home and will be going there on Sat.
There is still work to be done so we will continue. I will post daily updates.
Thank you all.