Saturday, February 16, 2008
Saving Journeyman Too
Once I became interested in the campaign to save Journeyman I visited their forum . I watched the show a few times and really liked it. I have a special place in my heart for fans who love a show only to see it cancelled.
These Journeyman fans are doing now what we all once did for Jericho and they want to offer a few tips and reminders about what is important.
1. Fans can be involved, even if you have just a few minutes a week. It's wonderful if you can give more of your time but every little bit helps.
2. The campaign can always use more help/suggestions and you can post in those threads on the forum if you're interested.
3. The actions that have the biggest impact on the network are mailing in Rice-a-Roni, sending letters and emails to the network, contacting advertisers. The letters and emails can be brief. The more people who write, the more impact the campaign has.
4. Post campaign action events and talk up the show on networking sites (myspace, facebook, etc), entertainment sites, DVR sites, TV sites.Tell friends and family. Spread the word and encourage fans to participate.Fans can help keep other fans informed by posting on the forums too.
5. Don't give up, be persistent. Let the networks know we want quality shows to remain on the air. There's a lot more information on the forum and there's a newsletter that goes out to forum members.
Get info here about the Rice-A-Roni campaign.
Special thanks to serulous for all her help.
More soon about the campaign.