Saturday, January 19, 2008
8 Random Things About Me
First, I'd like to begin by thanking Rich Becker for offering me the opportunity of working with him as a Research Intern. This is a dream I've had since first reading Rich's posts. This is truly an honor and I'm excited beyond words.
Rich also tagged me with the popular “eight random things about you” meme so here it is:
1. I have a Master's degree in Counseling Psychology.
2.I have written and published two scientific research articles and both were featured on an A&E special.
3. I read an average of 3-5 books per week. History,thrillers, and mysteries.
4. If I could only make one trip I'd go to Ireland where my ancestors were born.
5. I have written a novel and hope to get it published one day.
6. I'm a terrible procrastinator.
7. My favorite music: bagpipes
8. I'm addicted to Dr Pepper.
I would like to tag:
Amy Vernon of Remote Access
Terocious(Barry) of Jericho Junction
Kystorms(Lisa) of Jericho On CBS
Midori Miller of Active Rain Real Estate Network