Thursday, March 20, 2008
Margie: I'm home, Edna. I was walking back from Bailey's and I saw this huge truck pull into town. The logo on the side said CBS. Who are they?
Edna: I have no idea, Margie. Maybe CBS stands for “Can’t Bring Satisfaction”? “Could Be Snoring”? “Clowns, Buffoons, and Simpletons”?
"Five Reasons To Keep Jericho
• Fans are engaged, watching episodes and embedded ads over and over.
• The online audience continues to grow, with ample consumer evangelists.
• Even with less-than-stellar ratings, the rating are better than many other shows.
• It’s a leading program among the network’s growing online inventory.
• There were notable flaws in engaging the fan base that saved show while CBS continues to get up to speed on how to best engage online fans. There is an opportunity to do it right with a third season."
Boondoggie is back.
"As I sit here tonight waiting for the second to last episode of the season, it occurred to me that the world of social networking has really changed since the last time around. The Save Jericho movement broke new ground the first time by leveraging social networks like Digg to communicate with the outside world. We even had a few of the articles on this blog hit the front page of the entertainment category on Digg because they were heavily dugg by Jericho fans. Surely, this time around they must have gained even more momentum."