Quantcast

Friday, March 21, 2008

Special Blog Announcement



Special announcement:

We are Margie and Edna. We have lived in Jericho, Kansas all our lives but we've decided it's time for us to branch out beyond our beloved town.

We'll still keep you informed of all the gossip-I mean the goings on here in town-but we're also going to talk about anything and everything else.

Please visit us at our new blog: Margie and Edna's Basement.

We do love having company.



Verizon is expanding their video-on-demand service and is including Jericho.

"FiOS TV customers can now enjoy some of their favorite programming from CBS, including "Big Brother 9," "Numb3rs," "CSI," "CSI Miami," "CSI New York," "Jericho," "NCIS" and "Survivor: Micronesia - Fans vs. Favorites." Some of this programming is already available in high definition."

This is good news for Jericho and CBS will be making money. Isn't that what CBS is all about?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Wireless, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://wireless-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Prashant said...

Hi everyone here,

I have started a new shopping portal - www.topestore.com where I have made my all endeavors to keep the prices highly competitive & a stores directory namely www.safeshoppe.com. I would thank the community here for their suggestion/advices. Please do not consider this a spam.

Prashant