Quantcast

Monday, January 21, 2008

Little Random Things



When Rich at Copywrite Ink tagged me to write 8 random things about me I had no idea how it would explode. I tagged 4 people then went to RadioFreeJericho and tagged everybody.

Terocious tagged folks on the CBS board and the others tagged folks too so the end result should be quite interesting. For now here are three to read:


Amy Vernon talks about what she knows best.


Midori Miller really made me laugh with hers. She is hilarious.


Terocious is always full of surprises. Very interesting post.


Thank you all for being such good sports!!

4 comments:

Rich said...

That's awesome Jane.

Sometimes these 8 random thing memes are great fun, especially among friends. I'm glad you hit them all and got the ball rolling. :)

Best,
Rich

Sweet Tea said...

Thanks Rich. Sometimes we forget there are real people behind the screen names and it's great to learn who they are and what they enjoy besides Jericho.

Anonymous said...

It is amazing how far the 8 random things has travelled. I was tagged twice by 2 different people. This was a great idea and it is interesting to read about other people. Our Jericho Monster is an interesting read in itself, along with its creator. Thanks to the Monster for initially answering Rich and starting the domino effect. alpha99wolf

AmyV said...

Thanks for tagging me, Jane. I had fun and so did some of the folks I tagged... :-)